Friday, December 02, 2005

From the Frozen Tundra

It will definitely be a white Christmas here in Idaho. It's about time I post an update for us (at least that's the lecture I got from Ashkii), so here goes. Jonathan and I will be done with this semester on December 16th. We will then be moving to Idaho Falls to live with Jonathan's parents. We will spend Christmas here in Idaho and then we will drive down to Utah on the 26th and be there until sometime the first week of January.
School starts again for us on January 9th. I will be doing my student teaching at Skyline High School in Idaho Falls. I will be teaching World History and American Government. Jonathan will still be in school so he will commute to Rexburg. He will be doing an intership during the summer, so if you have any ideas for Chemistry internships let us know. (He has to work for a company that actually has chemsists on their payroll). That's about all the news from the Windy City of Rexburg.
Much love,
Daija

No comments: