For those that are also following Alisa's blog you know that Sammy bypassed Santa this Christmas in asking for a "Jeep Hurricane". We decided to help him get what he wanted for Christmas. Thanks to a very generous family we were able to get a "real" 4 wheeler that was just the right size for the kids. Sammy loved it and I will post pictures later of him riding it in our back yard.
Our annual Christmas dinner would not be the same without the addition of the Clarks. It is wonderful to share this time of year with family and friends.
Luke is enjoying his camera and taking pictures of the skiers in our back yard. For those that appreciate my holding on to "things," this is the same winter outfit that I bought for Ashkii when he started skiing at age 4. I paid so much for it, I could never give it away. Now it is being recycled through the grand kids. Who said throwing stuff away is a good thing????
Banging pots and pans to bring in the new year. The boys were pretty excited they got to stay up late. At 10:00 p.m. we couldn't convince them that it really was midnight where Trevor lived. We did our usual toasts to the New Year which we look forward to with renewed hope and faith.
1 comment:
I love that blue and yellow snow suit!!
Post a Comment