I was watering some trees and this lizard came and got a drink while I was squirting the hose. By the time I had grabbed my camera he was just hanging out on the railroad tie.
Our next door neighbor sponsored a holiday concert and had a fiddler and guitar player come play for us. It was a great evening in spite of all the bugs. The sunset was beautiful and I never did get a good picture of it.
We had a wonderful 4th of July. Our fireworks were burning logs in our firepit that is now actually a fire pit and not a large well casing. (It was filled with water most of the spring until the runoff slowed and the water table receded)
Reflections: I am grateful to live in a free country where I have so many opportunities. But most of all I am thankful for my great family.
No comments:
Post a Comment