YES -- I even held him and I do think he is adorable.
I can't believe how good Daija looks after so many hours of labor. She went into the hospital around 2:00 a.m. and they started pitocin at 4:30 a.m. and then she had the epidural around 10:30 a.m. and gave birth at 1:30 p.m. If all that sounds fast. Her water broke on Wednesday and had been in labor since her water broke.
A pretty proud papa
Birth is truly a miracle. I am so amazed at the circle of life.
4 comments:
He is beautiful and the whole family looks great. I do have to say I'm a little freaked Dajia has a baby - she still looks the same as she did in HS!
Tell them Congrats and we are excited for them to start this new adventure in their lives - I know have children made my life complete.
Love you!
yes birth is truely a miracle! What a beautiful little boy and how lucky you all are. I am so glad that everything went well and that Daija is finally done, she was for sure ALL baby; she does look so great! Dad looks proud; Good work you guys, Vicki you look good holding that baby.
Take care,
love ya!
He is so sweet. Congrats on your 7th grandchild!!! Can you believe it!? Give them our love!
Congratulations! You look like a pro holding that baby.
Post a Comment