Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas 2009 East

Rich and I flew from Las Vegas to Annapolis on the 23rd. We flew Southwest. I have never flown that far Southwest. No TV's -- very long trip. We had a great time in Annapolis. Ashkii and Brooke are wonderful hosts and took great care of us. I was sick the entire time and so I was able to really enjoy learning how to play the Wii and watching Savannah make sure that our Christmas dinner was "fancy." Daija, Jonathan, and Bridger stayed at Ashkii's and it was fun to have Christmas with the little ones. Brooke got her family matching jamies and they were darling. I had gotten my act together and actually sent presents. Rich and I tended Saturday night while the couples went dancing. I say tended, but the kids went to bed and Rich and I polished our Wii skills. It was also Daija's birthday on the 27th, so Ashkii made yummy cake and we had a great time. We played games and while I had my doubts, Trevor really is capable of being the banker for Monopoly. His math skills are better than mine thanks to some awesome Goldy genes. We went shopping on Monday before we returned home and Rich watched Savannah and Trevor while the parents and I shopped at some outlets. Very fun.

1 comment:

Shalise said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas, so glad Diane was able to get home and healthy again.