 |
| And I did my best to make them even. |
September 11, 2103
I was tending the kids today while Brook and Ashkii are in D.C. My hair skills are legendary. When Daija was young and dancing one of the girls on her team asked me to do her hair. Daija quickly said: "don't ask my mom, she can't do hair". My skills have not improved. I could blame this on not having much practice, but it wouldn't matter.
 |
| A loving sister |
 |
| Rachel waited until Savannah came out to greet her. |
I walked Rachel to school and she wanted to go early to play on the playground. That is what she said, but what she meant was she wanted to make sure she got to see Savannah before she went to class. It was so cute to see her anxiously await for Savannah to come out and greet her.
 |
| Helping Hands |
|
|
|
|
|
Rachel saw the food bank truck that has the hands that form a heart on it and she was forming a heart with her hands. We decided to form that heart and this is ours. The rest of the story is that earlier in the day when we were running errands I counted it a "thankful moment" when we were holding hands. Her soft tender hands reminded me of youthful innocence, love and trust. Yes her hands helped me today count my blessings.
1 comment:
She rocked those ponytails, I honestly don't think it even phased her as it did you. I think more then anything she had you to share it with. I love how your blogging about it because she will look back and see the fun things she did with you. I loved your last phrase about the heart, I to am so thankful and blessed. Your grandkids are all so darn cute.
Post a Comment