Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun at Strawberry


On one of our trips to Strawberry Leanna and Family went with us. Adam helped Rich make a "ropes course" for his young men's group. It was a good think Adam was there to help us. Dakota had a great time.



The homeowners association has "Christmas in July." We had taken the boys to the cabin with us and it just happened to be the "holiday" weekend. Since there weren't that many children James and Sam were treated to lots of crafts and then a visit from Santa. They decorated the 4 wheeler and were in a parade.



We went up again last week and it was a little cold outside. Luke and I spent most of our time in the cabin and Rich "supervised" James and Sam. It's a good thing I belong to the Fruitland Wildland Fire Council because I think we have a family of "fire bugs"

No comments: