Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Going White


Everybody talks about going "green" these days. In an effort to be PC, Rich and I are doing our part to be kind to the environment. We will no longer shovel the snow on our driveway. We want nature to do her part. We will shovel the sidewalk because if you should come visit us before Mother Nature does her part we don't want you to get hurt.



I didn't get these pictures taken before someone had walked on our lawn, but these are the views out of my new office location. I love looking out and seeing the mountains. I am extremely grateful for the snow.

I spent a couple of hours today at the dinosaur museum with James, Sam, Luke and their cousins Steven and Andrew. I don't think we learned much, but we made some awesome dams, castles, pools, and lakes in the play area. We missed you Mike L., I don't have much of an imagination, but the boys seemed to do pretty well on their own. We uncovered bones and had dinosaur bites for dinner. (For all those that wonder -- NO I didn't do it alone, I took along Felicia Jones to help me - she was awesome and then there were enough hands and laps to go around for the little guys)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Way to go on the field trip, Grandma! Have a blast in Hawaii!

Camille said...

What about the people without 4 wheel drive?

suzanne campbell said...

Have a fabulous time Vickie because you deserve it. Remember that we love you and are so glad that you moved in to our ward love Suzanne

Camille said...

Hello...you are going to Hawaii? When? Why? Do you need your stylist to come along?

Ashkii said...

Trevor said...I love you Grandma.I Wish I was thar wene you were in with The dalfins swiming. I love you.

Ashkii said...

Trevor said...I love you Grandma.I Wish I was thar wene you were in with The dalfins swiming. I love you.