Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Trevor was excited to help shovel snow. He must have his grandma's genes. Although after you see how much snow we now have, I'm thinking that a snowplow or snowblower would be a good investment.


Trevor, Savannah and the little neighbor girl enjoyed being pulled by Grandpa Goldy and his 4 wheeler. I am amazed at how many times the kids can go around in the same circle and think it's fun.


January 21, 2008
Welcome to the Linton's winter wonderland. It must have snowed 10-12 inches. It felt more like 2 feet though when you are trying to clear it. I kept thinking -- don't I have friends that have snow blowers or snow plows? As much as I like shoveling, this pretty much filled my "need to shovel" for the year.

Do you see Bull?" Linton L&L really stands for Linton Land and Livestock. Needing to live up to our name..... At thanksgiving, thanks to Grandpa Lattin, we were able to procure some bull horns. Rich used his ingenuity, a bale of straw and some logs to construct our very own livestock. There is so much snow that you can barely see his body, but at least his horns are still showing.

Seeing the tire tracks, gives you an idea of how much snow fell after we left for work. This is what we came home to and had to shovel. We can now see parts of the driveway.

2 comments:

Camille said...

That is beautiful. It makes me appreciate the rain...
Thanks for the update!

Josh said...

The snow really is fun, the kids love being pulled behind the 4-wheeler.
thanks