


I don't have pictures(this is a good thing for everyone viewing this blog). Today Rich and I and 11 Valcom employees participated in the Icebreaker Triathlon in American Fork. 300 yard pool swim, 11.3 mile bike and 2.95 mile run. Suffice it to say not many people our age compete in these sorts of activities. Therefore we did VERY well in our age categories. Josh actually did very well and there were lots of folks in his age division (7th). I often wonder what possessed me to take up this type of competiton. Probably because I can beat Rich in the swim and I like the varied training that a Tri affords. I had the biggest cheering section since all the employees had finished by the time I came in.
5 comments:
I got a picture of Rich I'll send to you. I wanted to wait and say hi to you but the girls were done.
How awesome! What was the hardest/easiest part?
Cool. :)
Cool.
Oops, I wasn't logged in as me before.
I am proud of you Vicki!
Post a Comment