8 things I'm passionate about
1. my family
2. my garden
3. people
4. watching my children dance
5. good musicals
6. Wearing sunscreen
7. new ideas
8. church
8 things i want to do before i die
1. Go on an Alaskan cruise
2. Have a sprinkler system that works and someone else knows how to fix it
3. Beat Michael at any game (fairly and with no help)
4. Landscape the cabin property
5. Take Josh to
6. Watch the Hill Cumorah Pageant
7. Fly to
8. fly fish and actually catch a fish in the strawberry river
8 things i say often
1. I don’t know
2.You’ve got to be kidding
3. What?
4. Say that again
5. I shouldn’t eat that, but……..
6. How do you do that?
7. This phone just dropped my call
8. The sprinklers need fixed
8 books I’ve recently read
1. The magician’s nephew
2. The lion the witch and the wardrobe
3. The horse and his boy
4. Prince Caspian
5. Sports Nutrition Textbooks
6. Scriptures
7. Do Archie Comic books count?
8. I seriously need to reevaluate my passion for reading
8 songs i could listen to over and over
1. Dreamers by Sarah Brightman
2. Candle on the water
3. Time to say Goodby
4. I dreamed a dream ( Les Mis)
5. Cats soundtrack
6. Aida soundtrack
7. Joseph soundtrack
8. Walt Disney soundtracks
8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. they love me in spite of me
2. they listen to me
3. they don’t get upset when I change gears in the middle of their stories
4. they are patient with me
5. they don’t care how I dress
6. they don’t care that my house is messy
7. they give me hugs when needed
8. they are patient with me
8 things Ive learned this past year
1. That there are tons of people that love our family
2. That life if better if east coast kids are a non-stop flight away
3. You’re never too old to miss your mom and dad
4. Family is what is most important
5. Babysitting isn’t so bad
6. That the yard will live more than a day without me to tend it
7. There is a missionary experience for all of us
8. Other people can help you if you are willing to let them
8 people i think should do '8'
1. Daija
2. Richard
3. Diane C
4. Christy A
5. Camille
6. Mike
7. Leanna
8. Ashkii
No comments:
Post a Comment