
Today James, Sam, Luke and I went to Gardner Village. We went to the little petting zoo they have there. Thanks to James making us read about the different kind of goats ears last week at the fair we were able to recognize the goats with the different ears. Sam like petting the bunnies and James and Sam both liked touching the goats horns. After I convinced Luke that picking up the compost was not a good idea because there was animal poop in it, James was pretty careful where he stepped. James and Sam rode the ponies while Luke and I watched. We then went over to Twiggs and Moore to pick up Alisa's picture by James Christensen that had been framed. James announced that he knew James Christensen and when the lady acted a little like that might not be accurate he continued to tell her that he had been to his house. They did help me out of the store with the picture because they probably could tell that I wasn't going to be able to hold a picture and keep track of Luke at the same time.

We then went and looked at all the witches and this one was above the little river and James of course wanted to know how the wheels were turning. Had no real good answer.
2 comments:
I love to go to Gardner Village, especially in the fall!!! Wish we could have been there!
James' teacher stopped me the other day, I think just to imply that he has been bragging in his journal that his grandpa is a general authority. We had a talk. He cant start name dropping already.
Post a Comment