I've never understood crafts and so to do them as an organized activity is beyond my capabilities. But thanks to a great enrichment committee we had a successful "Super Saturday."
I've decided that I will leave the crafts to those that are good at it and actually enjoy it, and I will stay close to my yard which I actually enjoy.
We also did some baby knit hats for newborns in Africa.
Sister Taylor and her very talented young apprentices helped us learn how to braid bread.
2 comments:
yay for the cc3 women! And I agree...crafts? What is the point?
At least you guys do some service things along with the crafts. That idea hasn't quite reached this side of the country.
My mom said it was a great day, and I know you always do such a good job. And I know the relief of having it over!
Post a Comment