Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hello again

Just watned to give you all an update on the family. Alisa has started to do pictures again and is really busy. I told her she needed to start pulling her own weight around here and so she has stepped up. j/k Anyway, the boys are getting bigger and luke weighs like 23 lbs, but sleeps like a champ. Infact he sleeps better than sam. Last night he went to bed at 10:30 and didn't wake up until 6:50 this morning.
Today in church they were seeing a song in Primary and when they were finished the singing leader said she felt the spirit during the song and asked if any of the kids had felt it, James, in his normal shy manner, pipes up and says, "I didn't feel anything". At least he is honest.
I am getting excited for General Conference this week and for those that might be at Priesthood session you might know someone that will be speaking.

Anyway have a great week and we love you all.

No comments: