Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Florida and Arizona

It has been an interesting week for the Lintons in FL. I flew out of Pensacola last Saturday and came to Arizona. I am here for a week long school seminar. Brooke stayed behind to keep the troops in line. They went to the beach today and it was beautiful. It was 85-90 degrees and slight breeze. The kids had to be dragged home for naps. Brooke is going to girls camp next week because none of the YW leaders could go so they asked Brooke. We are looking forward to a visit from G & G Linton next week. We too are looking forward to General Conference. It looks like Virginia will be the place we will call home very shortly. I am in the final phases of the HR red-tape process to get transfered to a new job. We will know everything by the middle of October or Nov 1st. Please keep us updated on how life is going for all of you. Love the Floridians.

No comments: